We are delighted to be able to return to the Wiltshire Music Centre and start making music together again. Please read the Music Centre’s statement on staying safe and the small changes that have been made. WMC Covid secure
Mondays 2nd November – 30th November, subscription £60
New National restrictions has meant we are only able to run our Face to Face workshops on Monday 2nd November for one evening only. You are welcome and sign up for this one session for £12.
- Meet Monday evenings at 7.30- 9pm.
- Work in small bands, led by local experienced professional jazz musicians in a structured workshop style.
- You will work on a selection of tunes and learn improvisation as well as about playing in a band.
- There will be opportunities for mini foyer performances/ jams
- We hope to put on a mini Showcase Concert in the Auditorium, making full use of the fantastic facilities at the Wiltshire Music Centre.
- Resources such as ‘handouts’, charts, and backing tracks that will link up with our core repertoire for the term. (These can be accessed on the Online Members Page – On receiving your payment we will share the password with you).
- All members can join our Jazz Factory Online Lounge (Private Facebook group).
A wonderful initiative and valuable educational resource expertly led by enthusiastic and committed educators.’ Clive Stephens (student)